I used to be one of those people that said, “UGH I never win anything,” but then I realized that I NEVER entered anything. Now I take a few minutes every few days to enter contests. I win ALL the TIME. ( I lose a lot too.) With that being said, I have yet to win an exotic vacation, luxurious shopping spree, or a lifetime supply of razors (think Modern Family), BUT even winning something small can brighten your day!
I was THRILLED last week when I received an email from one of the editors at FITNESS magazine (which I get for free) telling me that my comments on a recent article are being published in the March 2012 issue! Because they chose my comments, (which I only submitted in the hopes that I would win) I won their beauty pack! The beauty pack was featured in the magazine as several luxurious beauty items, but when my package arrived yesterday, it only contained 1 item! I’m not complaining though- free is FREE.
My brand new bottle of Fan di Fendi Perfume. A $97.00 value! Click here to see it at Sephora.
Other items I have recently won:
(these aren’t all, but what I could come up with off the top of my head!)
- Fitness Magazine- Fan di Fendi Perfume
- I won a full size free Avon lipstick from an Allure magazine giveaway. Check HERE. They do giveaways daily!
- Free Lullaby Blanket from Lullaby Bankies. This is Hoke’s absolute most favorite blanky. To win I had to get 25 people to “like” the company’s facebook page and post on the wall that I was the one who sent them. This was super easy… my 15 year old sister texted all of her friends, and thanks to the sophomore class at B.A., my baby won a free $30 baby blanket!
- Free Burt’s Bees Lip Balm. This was an instant win game on their page. All I had to do was click, and I won! I know its a small prize, but I love Burt’s!
- I won a 4 pack of Tervis Tumblers from MARS candy company. They were doing tons of instant win giveaways for the super bowl, including tickets to the game, but I won the cups! I love tumblers- even if they do have the snickers and M&M’s logo on it!