I must admit, for the last two months I’ve been slipping big time when it comes to my coupons and shopping trips. I never knew how much Thanksgiving, Thyroid Surgery, and Christmas (plus two out of school babies) could throw me off my game!
Henley has become my accountability partner when it comes to going to the gym. After being trapped in the house with me since preschool got out on Dec. 14th, she loves nothing more than to go to the kids’ room at the gym and have some social interaction. As we were running out the door this morning, I remembered I needed a few things at Target. I shoved a few coupons in my pocket and we were out the door. I was THRILLED when we got to the store, and I racked up on these deals…
Spent $11.38 (before tax)
- (2) 32 oz. bottles of Lysol– on sale for $1.87 each. I used a $1/2 mc coupon from the paper. my total cost was only $1.37 per bottle
- (1) Bounce Dryer bar- on sale for $2.99. I use a $2.50/1 mc coupon that I received from Vocalpoint. my total cost was only $0.49!
- (3) Tom’s of Maine Children’s Toothpaste- on sale for only $2.59 per tube. I used (3) $2/1 mc coupons. my total was only $0.59 per tube!
- (2) Tom’s of Maine Adult Toothpastes- on sale for only $3.69. I used (2) $2/1 mc coupons. my total was only $1.69 per tube!
- (2) Tom’s of Maine Deodorants- on sale for only $3.50. I used (2) $2/1 mc coupons. my total was only $1.50 per stick!