Today was a GREAT success in my book!! I spent $28.32 and saved $88.58!
My most expensive item was the desk toy for Henley so she will stop trying to sit at mine! It cost $22.99. ALL of my other items cost me only $5.33 out of pocket!!! (In addition to the giftcards I got today, I already had $29.42 of giftcards for Target from a different deal and I am including that in my total savings!) I should have saved $88.58 in coupons, but I just noticed that TWO of B1G1 Free coupons for my razors weren’t scanned!!! ughhhhhhh! I am going back tomorrow to see if they will fix it! That is a $13.08 mistake. Hopefully they’ll help me!
***UPDATE!!***- I went back to Target and they gave me the $13.08 from the unscanned coupons back in cash!!! I love Target!!
I got a TON of stuff! They were sold out of the pillows that I was going to get for 50 cents, so I will check again tomorrow while I’m begging them to honor my coupon error from today!
I did 2 transactions. In the first transaction, I did all of the deals that rewarded me giftcards. I used the giftcards to pay towards my 2nd transaction.
scenario #1- Neutrogena Deal
- I bought one Neutrogena Naturals Chapstick @ $2.99
- I bought two Neutrogena Naturals Body Bars @ $3.99
- I bought 8 packs of (3 ct+ a bonus) Razors @ 6.54 each
- 1 pair of Mossimo skinny jeans- originally $19.99, on clearance for $5.98. I used the $3 off denim Target printable coupon, and they ended up being only $2.98
- 1 Mossimo dress- originally $24.99, on clearance for $7.98. I used $2 off Target printable making the total $5.98.
- (1) 6 pack of AAA Energizer batteries $4.49.
- (1) 6 pack of AA Energizer batteries$4.49 .
- (2) Dove Men’s deoderants with bonus travel deoderants attached to them. I found these on the clearance endcap. Originally $3.99 each, on clearance for $2.78 each. I used (2) $2/1 MCs, and (1) $1/2 Target printables making them total $.28 a piece!!
- (2) St. Ives travel body washes $.97 each. I used (2) $0.50/1 coupons making them total $0.47 each!!
- (2) Oral B dental flosses at $0.97 each. I used (2) $0.75 coupons making them $0.22 each!!
- (2) Hefty One Zip 22ct Quart size bags $2.04 each. I used (2) $1/2 MCs and 1 $1/2 Target printable making them $0.54 each!
- (2) Up and Up peroxides @ $.52 each. I used (2) $.75 Target printables making them FREE!
- (1) Nexcare Shrek Bandaids on sale for $1.58. I used (1) $$0.50/1 Target printable and (1) $0.55/1 MC making them $0.47!
- (1) Mead Early Learning Flashcards @ $1.79. I used (1) $1/1 Target printable making them $0.79!
- (1) Post Its at $1.37. I used (1) $1/1 MC and (1) $0.50/1 Target coupons making these FREE!!
- (1) Desk Toy with markers @ $22.99